ACTING NOW PHYSICAL THEATRE SCHOOL FOR KIDS
Our drama workshops for kids are an alternative to conventional drama lessons and are based on body movement, freedom and creativity. Through a range of fun theatre games and physical theatre techniques, we aim to promote emotional and physical awareness, self-confidence and self-expression in the participants while having fun and learning theatre skills.
In our courses we work/play with:
- Rhythmical movement, pace and the energy of the body
- Artistic expression (the many ways we can express ourselves)
- Creating characters
- Collaborative story creation.
We have worked with:
● Embassy English Language School
● Elly College
● Cromwell Community College
● North Academy Cambridge
● St Matthew’s Catholic Primary School
● Anglia Ruskin University