HOST A CREATIVE WORKSHOP
We run physical theatre courses and training programmes, which bring together theatre practitioners, educators, community organizers, charity representatives, social workers, activists and many others who are interested in using theatre as a tool for communication, empowerment and debate.
1. PHYSICAL THEATRE WORKSHOPS
• Physical Theatre
• Mask Work: from neutral masks to larvarian masks
• The Greek Chorus
• Applying Physical Theatre Language to a Contemporary Script
2. THEATRE FOR SOCIAL CHANGE
• Raw Theatre
• Theatre of the Oppressed Workshops
3. WORKSHOPS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
• Physical Theatre for Kids
• Forum Theatre your Young People
4. WOMEN-ONLY WORKSHOPS
Empowering Women Through Creative Action is a workshop intended to help participants recognise unconscious gender bias in the workplace and explore alternatives to overcome it.
Aimed at organisations interested in promoting a more diverse, inclusive and equal workplace. This workshop will help companies to improve self-awareness, emotional health and well-being amongst female employe, and will provide a safe space to esxplore a wide range of issues, as well as new ideas to improve communication, conflict resolution and dynamics in the work environment.
Download our Creative Training programmes: